Paragraph Two

Whatever pops into my head today -- usually something that I hope is interesting. At least to me.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Oliver North?!?

Oliver North? I'm watching Fox-TV last night because South Park wasn't on and I figured I'd just do what I could do to piss myself off.

I'm watching Greta Van Susternernern or whatever the hell her name is, and she's totally diminished any kind of worth she has as a "reporter" by interviewing Oliver North, the guy who illegally gave arms to whatever-the-hell that country's name is.

And he's going on about how it doesn't matter that Osama bin Laden isn't caught (And why do they spell it Usama? What's up with that?)

Old Ollie thinks that binnie may very well be dead, killed in the first air strikes in Afghanistan! "And it doesn't matter because all those terrorist groups with all those Arab names that I'm going to look smart by pronouncing correctly are the ones who are really evil..."

Well, sweet Jesus Ollie, where the fuck do you get your information from, you stupid piehole? You have no job with the government! How the hell do you know? Who are your sources? And Fox News is "fair and balanced?" My ass I tell you! My ass!

What you really are is a self-important egomaniac who finds it more important to help the extreme right wing get their say by blithering out more bad information and misleading lies.

It's not important that bin Laden isn't caught?!? What this does is diminish any kind of responsibility that our beloved President has to take in regards to finding this lunatic.

You're just trying to help him get off easy. How do you look in the mirror, Ollie? I really want to know how you are able to get up, look at that puss of yours, and say, "I'm gonna have a good day lying on television." How do you face yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home