Paragraph Two

Whatever pops into my head today -- usually something that I hope is interesting. At least to me.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Terri Schiavo

These right-wingers are scaring me. They really are.

The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing when they created three separate branches of government:

The Executive
The Legislative
The Judiciary -- which is INDEPENDENT!

Now, the Congress and the Executive Branches, which pretty much rule the world, are trying to take over the Judiciary.

It disgusts me.

Who the hell do these people think they are? They think they value life more than a liberal does? Throwing sanctimonious Christian outpourings out there saying that they see life as a miracle and we see life as chemical?

I believe in God.

I also believe in separation of Church and State.

George Bush can fly from Texas to Washington on a moment's notice, but he can't walk outside his house to pay sympathy to tsunami victims.

Of the people, by the people and for the people.

Not for your rich corporations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home